You are Welcome to Weusenaira.com Blog. Here,we publish latest banking, Blogging and Work From Home tips. Follow us for Daily Manuals on how to make money online.
Complete List of Banks in Nigeria with their Headquarters (Addresses)
There are the Complete List of Banks in Nigeria with their Headquarters (Addresses), as approved by CBN and might be your reason to surf the net someday, and having them at the tips of your fingers may also be your most amazing current affair of the year 2017.
Following the latest ATLAT Digital banking introduced by the Wema bank, so many Nigerians have asked for the list of banks in Nigeria. One even argued that there is no Wema bank in Nigeria, and the reason why I made this post for all our readers this month.
There is no need repeating some terms as we already have the complete list of banks in Nigeria here:
- Access Bank Nigeria – Plot 999c, Danmole Street, Off Adeola Odeku/Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos , Nigeria. Website: accessbankplc.com
- Citibank Nigeria – 27, Kofo Abayomi Street, Charles S. Sankey House, Victoria Island, Eti Osa, Lagos. Website address:
- Diamond Bank – Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Website:diamondbank.com
- Ecobank Nigeria – Head Office, 21, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria.
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria – 2, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- First Bank of Nigeria – Samuel Asabia House, 35 Marina, Lagos.
- First City Monument Bank – Primose Towers, 17a, Tinubu Street, Lagos.
- Guaranty Trust Bank – 635, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Heritage Bank plc – 292b, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Keystone Bank Limited – Keystone House, 1, Keystone Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Providus Bank plc – Plot 724 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island – Lagos
- Skye Bank – 3, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Limited – IBTC Place, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Standard Chartered Bank – 142, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Sterling Bank – Sterling Towers, 20 Marina, Lagos.
- Suntrust Bank Nigeria Limited – 1, Oladele Olashore Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Union Bank of Nigeria – Stallion Plaza, 36 Marina, Lagos
- United Bank for Africa – 57 Marina, Lagos
- Unity Bank plc – Plot 497, Central Business District, Abogo Largema Street, Abuja.
- Wema Bank – Wema Towers, 54 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos
- Zenith Bank – Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Others includes the Merchant banks:
- Coronation Merchant Bank – St. Nicholas House, 6th Floor, 28A, Catholic Mission Street, P.M.B 12511, Marina, Lagos.
- Rand Merchant Bank – 12th Floor, Churchgate Towers, 2 Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- FBN Merchant Bank Limited – 2, Broad Street, P.O. Box 4238, Lagos.
- FSDH Merchant Bank – UAC House, 5th-8th Floor, 1/5 Odunlami Street, P.M.B 12913, Lagos.
Foreign Bank Representatives
Some foreign banks operate in Nigeria, and here are their representatives:
- Barclays Bank plc
- Deutsche Bank
- JP Morgan
Note: This post, Complete list of Banks in Nigeria, is a subject to future update. We will make the list complete as soon as a banks comes. But if you have one to add, pleases make use of the comment box below:
Latest posts by Valentine (see all)
- Alternative Ways to Cash Out Nigerian PayPal Funds (in Naira) - November 16, 2017
- How to Open a Skrill Account to Cash Online Money in Naira - November 16, 2017
- Simple Procedures to Open a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria - November 16, 2017