The goodness is that you can now carry out USSD transactions with all Nigerian banks; through the USSD app.
With this, you don’t have to search Google for your Bank USSD codes each time you want to initiate a transaction.
What this means, is that there is no need to search the internet for banking codes as this app gives you all the codes even without internet.
And the user-friendliness of this app made it a friend of both the young and the old. And in other words, it’s too easy to use.
With the all in one USSD app, you can dial codes to buy airtime, transfer funds and other USSD services offered by your bank with just one tap from the app.
Copy codes, share them with friends in a cool in a manner that will keep some respect to your names.
Features Of The USSD Banking App
It’s good that you want to know what the app cannot do for you. And that’s why I’ve decided to share the features before dropping the download link .
- Dial USSD codes directly from the app.
- Copy codes to your clipboard in just one tap and paste anywhere.
- Share codes with friends and family with ease (Very helpful when a friend asks for code for any bank).
- Search feature to help you find your favorite bank faster.
- Transfer funds from your account to others with just one tap.
- Buy mobile recharge for yourself or send airtime to friends and family directly from the app.
All that and more for free and without internet or remembering codes for different banks.
How do I download the All in One USSD App?
You can download the app here from Google Play store:
What you Need to Do for Others
Just the way you loved the innovative app, we believe that someone somewhere will love to make use of this app.
So, you need to share this, using any of the social icons below: