In this post, I will teach you How to Pay for Facebook ads with PayPal. There are many other means of paying for ads on social media,but when it comes to Facebook, the PayPal option is pretty cool. And if you have ever failed trying to market your product or clients’ business on Facebook, I want you to carefully read this post.
If you are in Nigeria, the good news is that your Business can actually be promoted online without any Domiciliary account.
Last week,my account with a prepaid balance of about $212 , was flagged, while I was trying to sort out issues with the clients’ content I wanted to promote on Facebook. I wanted to contact my friend for assistance, but I had to wait for the Developers’ response after appealing.
But they never responded.
I was pissed off to a great extent, but that did not prevent me from sending her(my client) some sweet hopes that her ads will run in no distance time.
Meanwhile, failure to get a PayPal account had been a limit, and the reason I created a Dollar denominated account to avoid stories.
But little did l know that I had the solution right in my pocket-and that was my Naira Mastercard.
Last night, I tried the MasterCard again with Paypay and guess what?
The card was accepted to be used in PayPal
m faced with the Banks’s rate. but for the meantime, I look forward to running ads in with my Naira Cards again.
Although I had to activate the OTP with the bank. and on this post, how to Pay for Facebook ads with Paypal, I will shed good light on the procedures I passed through to get my ads running.
- Make sure that pop-ups are enabled on your browser.
- Click Billing in your Ads Manager and then click Edit Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method and select PayPal.
- Click Continue. A pop-up window will appear prompting you to log into an existing PayPal account or sign up to create a new PayPal account to link to your ads account.
See image description:
Now you can proceed with adding payment method.
I'm Valentine. I work on Digital Marketing and l handle clients' projects. I've focused heavily on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM). I've successfully helped clients, who hail from various industries, achieve higher rankings increase their sales and remain on-top . Currently, I earn from web Development and Freelance Writing and Coaching +2348066538123
Latest posts by Valentine (see all)
- 7 Critical Security Tips to Keep Your Mobile Banking Save - September 22, 2017
- How to Open Alat Digital Account with Desktop or App earn up to #50,000 in just One Week - September 22, 2017
- Job Opportunity at Alat Marketing Associate Program - September 21, 2017