Online Banking makes it easy for you to securely transfer money between your accounts–like from your savings to your checking account, for that special purchase or unexpected bill. You can also help increase your savings easily by setting up automatic transfers (weekly, biweekly, monthly and more) from your checking to your savings.
What Kind Of Account Do You Have?
You can make immediate transfers from your personal and business credit card to your linked checking or savings account. Transfers from your credit card will be treated as cash advances. Please see your card service agreement for more details.
If you would like to pay your Bank of America personal credit card bill, you can use the Transfer Funds function to make either immediate, future-dated or recurring transfers. All you need to do is select your credit card account as the “To” account and follow the instructions.
Business Card accounts can also be paid using bill pay functionality.
- After you sign in to Online Banking, go to the Transfers tab and select Between my accounts at Bank of America.
- Fill in the fields: From and To (for example from your checking to your savings) as well as Amount and Frequency (for example, one time or recurring).
- Review your information and select Make Transfer.
Your transfer will be confirmed right away!
All you need to do is visit the Bank of America, and enroll on any of the online transfer methods of your choice.
Visit Bank Of America to Enroll Now
How do I get Started?
Sign in to start making your transfer.
Note: Be careful with entering your bank information. If you are transferring outside the United State Banks, you may be required to enter your local Bank Swift code.
If this could not solve your problems, visit BofA for more tutorials here
Latest posts by Valentine (see all)
- Alternative Ways to Cash Out Nigerian PayPal Funds (in Naira) - November 16, 2017
- How to Open a Skrill Account to Cash Online Money in Naira - November 16, 2017
- Simple Procedures to Open a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria - November 16, 2017