Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
Job ID: EMTS-1600000852
- Be in charge of customer relations (sales figures, customer satisfaction)
- Guarantee the interests of the company (commercial proposals in compliance with border objectives…) and of the customer
- Understand the needs of the customer, identify and develop sales opportunities and manage the Nokia teams to answer these opportunities in the best way.
- Support and sell Mobile Network Business Group portfolio (meet customers, organize advertising events, give feedback on customer needs evolution regarding his own market, coordinate offers)
- Manage his business (reporting process, follow the orders, etc.)
- Understand and forecast the needs of the customer, manage the development of solutions (with pre-sales teams, architects and marketing experts) to answer the needs.
- Support his customer internally (ambassador role)
- Frequent field trips for customers (around 50% of time)
- Keep permanent contact with tendering teams, programme managers and teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Business and/or Information Communication Technology related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Latest posts by Valentine (see all)
- Alternative Ways to Cash Out Nigerian PayPal Funds (in Naira) - November 16, 2017
- How to Open a Skrill Account to Cash Online Money in Naira - November 16, 2017
- Simple Procedures to Open a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria - November 16, 2017