BANKS AND THEIR MOBILE RECHARGE CODES
• Fidelity bank recharge code
The fidelity bank recharge code is *770*amount#
Example; if you want to top-up your phone with N500 using fidelity bank recharge code, dial *770*500#
• First bank airtime recharge code
The firstbank airtime recharge code is *894*amount#
Example; if you want to recharge your phone with N1000 using firstbank recharge code, dial *894*1000#
• Access bank recharge card code
The Access bank recharge card code is *901*Amount#
Example; if you want to buy N1000 airtime using Access bank recharge code, dial *901*1000#
• GTBank recharge code
The Gtbank recharge code is *737*Amount#
Example; if you want to easy top-up your phone with N750 using GTBank bank recharge code, dial *901*750#
• Zenith bank recharge code
- To buy airtime or recharge your phone from your Zenith Bank account, the code to dial is as follow *966*AmountOfAirtime#
Example if you want to buy 500 naira airtime, dial this code *966*500#
2. You can also visit the Zenith Bank Instant Recharge site
You will be required to fill in your: your GSM Number, Recharge Amount and select your operator e.g Visafone, MTN, Etisalat, Airtel and Glo after that, click Recharge Now.
Requirements for using Codes to Buy Airtime from the Banks
a. Code should be dialled from the phone number that is tied to their respective bank account.
For Zenith bank; If the mobile number you entered is not yet register with Zenith Bank your line will not be Recharged, it will send an error message THIS MOBILE NUMBER HAVE NOT BEEN SETUP FOR ALERT.
b. Firstbank, Fidelity bank and Access bank may require a sought of activation before you can begin to use this service even if the phone number you dial from is tied/linked to your bank account. You will receive a message like this; YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PROVISIONED FOR THIS SERVICE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANK FOR MORE INFORMATION. Unless, you receive a message from your bank telling you that you can use the service.
Is there any hidden Charge Attached to Recharging Phone via Bank Recharge Code
Any Benefit Buying Airtime using bank USSD Code
YES! It is quick and convenient.
What about UBA Mobile Recharge code?
UBA Mobile Airtime Recharge Code
1. To buy or recharge your phone with any amount of airtime at any point in time from your UBA bank account, dial this code; *389*033*1* AmountOfAirtime#
For example if you need N200 airtime, you dial as follows *389*033*1*200#
2. Again, you can also download the UBA mobile application (UMOBILE banking app). You can easily buy airtime using the Umobile airtime topup section, and all that is required of you is to have fund in your UBA account, the phone number and your umobile PIN to confirm your airtime purchase.